Host your next event in complete privacy at our chef owned and operated country estate. Wine and dine your VIP guests or celebrate a special occasion with your closest family and friends. Smart technology, elegant furnishings, remarkable food and warm attentive service make for the ideal Upstate New York retreat.
To check for available dates, call 585.708.4212, or submit an RFP.
- Treat your clients to sophisticated comfort in our luxurious guest rooms & suites.
- Meeting space with audio/visual equipment is included when the entire lodge is reserved for a private event.
- Our conference room will seat a maximum of 36 theater style or 20 seated at tables.
- Limousine service from Rochester or Buffalo can be arranged.
Food & Dining
- Continue team building through dinner. The Chef’s Table was custom built to seat up to eighteen guests at one round table. There is additional seating for thirty-two more guests if needed.
- Take care of business in our conference room and then relax with optional top shelf beverages, fine wine and New York craft beers lounging by the grand piano and fireplace.
- A four course country gourmet dinner and full hot breakfast is included with private lodge rentals.
- Upgrade your dinner and savor the legendary cuisine of Chef Dave presented in a five course fine dining culinary experience. Wine pairings and full beverage packages are available.
- A complimentary three course breakfast is served each morning for overnight guests.
- Cast a fly for a trophy rainbow, stroll through the woods or enjoy a glass of wine on the patio.
- Add a pheasant hunt, fly fishing school, a round of golf or a tour of Niagara Falls for your guests. Please visit our Plan Your Stay page for other ideas.
Private Lodge rental with seven rooms and up to seven guests is $1750
- This price includes a four course country gourmet dinner and a full hot breakfast.
- For groups staying multiple nights lunch is included except on the afternoon of arrival and the morning of departure.
- Add $100 per person for double occupancy.
- Upgrade to The Chef’s Table Five Course Fine Dining Experience for $25 per person.
- Wine service, wine pairings and full beverage packages are available as an upgrade.